Julie Salmon, M.D.
Dr. Salmon joined Southwest Skin Specialists in 1999. After attaining her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Davis in 1986, where she was the recipient of the College Medal, Dr. Salmon earned her medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco in 1990. Her postgraduate training included an Internal Medicine internship at UCSF and a residency in Dermatology at Oregon Health Services University, where she was Chief Resident.
Dr Salmon specializes in cosmetic Dermatology – aesthetic treatments including, but not limited to:
- Botulinum Toxin
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Laser Treatments
Dr Salmon has published articles on the skin immune system, neurocutaneous disorders, psoriasis, and congenital and genetic disorders of skin. She has lectured and given interviews on facial enhancement with botulinum toxin and soft tissue fillers, active photoprotection, cosmeceuticals and vitamins. Dr. Salmon is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member and past vice president, Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- Past member, American Board of Dermatology’s Recertification Examination Committee
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- PHOENIX Magazine’s Top Doctors Honor
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our Dermatologists, please contact us at 602-494-1817 to schedule an appointment!