Welcome to Southwest Skin Specialists. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians, please call the direct scheduling line at (602)445-5565. Thank you for choosing Southwest Skin Specialists and we look forward to meeting you.
If you are an existing patient of Southwest Skin Specialists please bring your current insurance card and a photo ID. We will ask you to confirm your current patient health information and we appreciate you arriving 15 minutes early. Thank you.
The major healthplans Southwest Skin Specialists are providers with:
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- United Health Care
Please contact your insurance carrier or our billing department, if you have any questions about participation.
- American Express
- Cash / Check
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit. Please be prepared to provide this information to our office along with your current medical insurance information. It is important to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment, so that the staff may enter all of the information. We will also require a photo ID and your current insurance card.
If you have any questions when filling out these forms, our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
- Medical Intake Form
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
- Financial Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- PHI-Receipt of Privacy Practices Form
- Patient Registration Form
- Permission to Treat a Minor
- Medicare Financial Form
Patient Handouts and Instructions
- Chemical Peel: Pre-Treatment and Post-Treatment Instructions
- Fraxel® Laser Treatments
- Intense Pulses Light (IPL) Photo Facial: Pre-Treatment and Post Treatment Instructions
- Preparation for Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Treatment (BOTOX® Cosmetics, Dysport®)
- Preoperative Instructions
- Second Intention Healing
- Skin Graft Wound Care
- Soft Tissue Augmentation: Preparation
- Wound Care Instructions