Amanda Rainwater, M.D.
Dr. Rainwater joined Southwest Skin Specialists in 1998. After attaining her undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia in 1989, Dr. Rainwater earned her medical degree from George Washington University in 1994. Her postgraduate training included an Internal Medicine internship at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina and a residency in Dermatology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Dr. Rainwater practices general medical Dermatology at Southwest Skin Specialists and she is also an Associate Professor with Creighton University School of Medicine.
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, Scottsdale Women Physicians Group
- Member, Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- PHOENIX Magazine’s Top Doctors Honor
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our Dermatologists, please contact us at 602-494-1817 to schedule an appointment!