Miriam Cummings, M.D.
Dr. Cummings joined Southwest Skin Specialists in 1995. After attaining her undergraduate degree from Xavier University in 1987, Dr. Cummings earned her medical degree from Ohio State University in 1991. Her postgraduate training included an Internal Medicine internship and a residency in Dermatology at the University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cummings specializes in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, including but not limited to:
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Laser treatments
- Botulinum toxin
Dr. Cummings lectures and moderates workshops for the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the Cosmetic Surgery Forum and is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
- American Board of Dermatology
- Member, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member and past president, Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- PHOENIX Magazine’s Top Doctors Honor
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our Dermatologists, please contact us at 602-494-1817 to schedule an appointment!