Howard Luber, M.D.
Dr. Luber founded Southwest Skin Specialists in 1989 with the goal of providing the best dermatologic health care in the Phoenix community. Today, the practice continues to flourish because every physician and staff member at Southwest Skin Specialists share his commitment to this goal.
After attaining his undergraduate degree at Yale University in 1978, Dr Luber earned his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin in 1982. His postgraduate training included an internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and a Dermatology residency at the University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Luber practices general Dermatology with particular interests in skin cancer and the cutaneous manifestations of internal diseases. Dr. Luber is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, Arizona Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Society
- Member and past president, Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- PHOENIX Magazine’s Top Doctors Honors
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our Dermatologists, please contact us at 602-494-1817 to schedule an appointment!