Shannon Heck, M.D.
Dr. Heck started at Southwest Skin Specialists in 2006, where she specializes in cosmetic Dermatology. She previously served as an assistant professor of Dermatology at the Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS), where she earned her medical degree in 2001, and currently serves as an Assistant Professor at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Before heading to the East Coast to go to medical school, she earned her undergraduate degree here in Arizona in 1995, at the University of Arizona. After medical school, she stayed on at EVMS to complete an internship in Internal Medicine (2002) and a residency in Dermatology (2005) before returning to Arizona.
- American Board of Dermatology
Area of Specialty:
Nonsurgical Cosmetic Dermatology –
- Laser procedures to treat wrinkles, unwanted pigment and unwanted blood vessels
- Facial Rejuvenation (including Voluma, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Juvéderm, Sculptra, Botox, Dysport)
- Treatment of mild, sebaceous glands
- Peels of various types
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, Phoenix Dermatologic Society
- Member, Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Member, Arizona Dermatology Society
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our Dermatologists, please contact us at 602-494-1817 to schedule an appointment!